Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring is here!

Ahhh! We made it to May. I am so excited to be working less hours through the next three months and being able to do more with the girls. We've been able to spend lots of time outside the last week riding bike "just around the block," as Breanne says, playing in the backyard, babysitting my plants in the greenhouse and pulling a few weeds today (while holding Aliya so she doesn't eat the grass...what a picture I'm sure!)
Aliya is really crawling now. Not super fast but quick enough. Madison & Breanne have started the countdown of days until they get to play with cousin Braelyn. 8 days from today. They can't wait...honestly, neither can I.
Derrick has the garden ready to be planted. Ahh, I can taste the garden lettuce and green beans already. Amazing how a few warm days can totally get you in the mood for gardening and flowering.
On Saturday, I'm running in the Montana Women's Run: 5-mile run. I'm excited except Derrick just saw on the website that they don't allow headphones....hmmm will they allow earbuds? I sure hope so, music makes the time go by quicker. I'm sure I'll post more on that later...

No comments: