Thursday, October 14, 2010

Check

Gorgeous weather this fall has allowed us time to finish projects up around the yard. Check one more thing off the list as we finish up painting the deck, painting the cement foundation and touching up paint around the house. We had our first frost (October 12). I'm relieved to be finished watering flowers and eager to get my tulip and daffodils in the ground.
We had some friends over to wipe the dust off the cover of Rock Band (not much time for that in the summer.) The kids (and Derrick) are all so into it. However, for a brief time, we thought the Wii was broken, so we got Monopoly out and played. I'm thinking the kids actually like Monopoly better than the Wii. Good times!

2 comments:

Littlemas2 said...

Yes, if you can convince your kids to do something other than electronics they find out that it is fun! Amazing, how did we every survive with out our electronics (said the obsessed pastor on his cool macbook).

Becky DeWilde said...

I heard about your macbook...fun, huh?