Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How could I ask for more?

Lord, I am humbled and honored all at once! Tonight is a night that I never want to forget. Tonight, on our way out, I made mention to the girls to look at the moon, it was in a perfect crescent shape and thought they might enjoy that. As they marveled, Madison said, "That is so cool how God made that!" Wow! Not just, that's cool, whatever. She realized that the moon, the creation, is a gift from God. Talk about a life being transformed by the renewing of her mind (Romans 12:2). I was brought to near-tears, humbled that God chose to bless me with these three little lives that are daily increasing in their knowledge of Him. And honored to get a glimpse of the transformation going on in their hearts. You are so good to me, Lord!

1 comment:

Littlemas2 said...

Thanks for the encouragement Becky. I love it when kids begin to have an independent relationship with God.