Easter Eve. Three little blondes in bed. Derrick & I snuggled in to watch a movie when he casually says, "Hey, look at the moon." Seriously, did he really think the photographer in me wouldn't spring into action? He knew better. Ten minutes later, I returned to the cozy blanket and began the movie. Amazing, I don't recall ever seeing a blood moon before but it was gorgeous. I LOVE having huge windows in our home. We have watched the moon countless nights peeking from the clouds, rising over the horizon, crescent, full...AMAZING! If God's creation is so beautiful, then how much more beautiful is He? What a gift right before Easter...praise God He is risen! And we have the glorious hope of perfection in eternity.
Easter morning, the girls race around the house to find their baskets of goodies. Madison, frenzied to be the one with basket hardest hidden...stinks to be the oldest. But finally finds hers too. Lots of books to read, stickers for their room walls, movies, games, and of course...CANDY.
Breanne got Annie. Oh, how fitting, that little girl sings all the time! She was tickled. It might be on the playlist this weekend. After church, we joined up with Aunt Deb and her family for Easter dinner and an Egg Hunt. More candy and lots of fun for the girls.
The wind was quite cool, but they enjoyed jumping on the trampoline with my cousin, Riley. They love him! Thanks Riley for having energy that the mom and dad just can't muster up anymore...




No comments:
Post a Comment