Tuesday, May 29, 2012

If you're happy and you know it shake maracas!

Breanne had a fabulous Grand Day program last week Friday and we were blessed to have both grandmas make the trip up for the day to see the program and spend the day with the girls! They toured the school and were treated to lunch with just the grandmas and big girls. It was a crazy windy, super hot day, but we decided on doing some new puzzles, zumba and enjoy ice-cream on the deck.


 I don't think I mentioned the newest casualty in our family: Aliya's broken arm. Apparently, when you're little, it's best to not just jump of the edge of the trampoline. Who knew? Next time, I think she'll use the step stool. The neatest thing is that it's waterproof! It's the most awesome thing that I can cool her down with a bath when she gets sweaty and keep it from getting stinky.
 Even Aliya does zumba!

No comments: