Monday, October 29, 2012

Tough

I've never had difficulty posting to our blog. But now the words escape me and this is tough. Micah, our nephew has ran the race, fought the good fight with his eyes fixed on Jesus. And now he sees Jesus, not in part, but the whole. As I just finished watching this video again, I am thankful for the terrific parents God gave Micah as he walked this earth and am inspired to point my girls to Jesus as Mike and Traci do their children. One of Micah's favorite verses was James 1:2-4:
Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds. Because you know the testing of your faith develops perseverance. And perseverance will do its work to make you mature and complete, not lacking anything.
As Mike said at Micah's memorial service, Micah is mature and complete now. May we be inspired to adopt this as our own prayer.

No comments: