Thanks to Grandma Barb ("the grandma with hard tape" on the packages says Breanne) for the cute Valentine Jammies! I thought I'd give the girls a chance to show them off "live" via our web cam and posted it here. (The girls really liked seeing themselves as they recorded.
The girls had a great Valentines Day. They both had parties on Friday. Madison with preschool and Breanne with her Harvest Church friends. They got lots of valentines, candy, stickers and tattoos. On Valentine's Day, they got to spend the whole day playing with Riley Jo and Dustin. I am so very grateful for my good friend who watched all three girls for the whole day so Derrick and I could go skiing together in Red Lodge. The girls seemed to have a great day playing and Derrick and I had a fun day together as well. I only fell once as I kept putting my ski over Derrick's when I would get off the lift. And I was only "out of control" twice...no "yard sale!" as Derrick says they're called.
No comments:
Post a Comment