
Aliya sits in the grass while I pull weeds (yes, already!) and she didn't even eat that much grass.

Madison is working on tying her own shoes. She's accomplished it twice so far...sometimes she just gets lucky.

Aliya fell asleep after a full tummy one night...on daddy's lap.

I'm not sure if it's Madi's hat or the smile that makes her look so adorable.

Madi models the new princess bike helmet.

Aliya smiles while she watches her sissies play outside. Hmmmm, she already knows to smile when I take out the camera. Have I got her trained well or what?

Madison wanted to try riding bike without training wheels. She doesn't quite have it mastered. We put them back on for now. But she's trying.

We are blessed with some gorgeous tulips in our backyard. A beautiful sign of spring!
I ran in the 5-mile Women's Run on Saturday. Derrick and the girls watched me cross the start line and the finish line. It was so fun to have them there. I finished in 47:21. I'd love to run the Freedom 5K in July with Madi..we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment