As Breanne puts it, "I just want it to be warm outside!" After a week and a half of cold weather, the warm front is headed our way. It was so wonderful to experience 50 degrees again yesterday! And Breanne got to visit the Fire Station with her preschool class. She kept going back and forth on whether or not Aliya and I could accompany her. It all hinged on whether or not she'd get to ride with her friends. She definitely ditched me for Trinity and Natalie. Literally, she didn't want to ride with me. She rode with Trinity in her car which is "WAY faster than our van." Madison is excited to have some time off from school (MEA) and is wondering where is the homework she's suppose to work on over the weekend. (I guess she likes school.) The Kracht cousins are enroute to our house for a visit and Madi & Bre are sooo excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment