The very next day at dinner, we had just sat down to eat pizza when she said, "Oh, I lost my other tooth!" She's talking a little funny now and loves to stick her tongue in the hole in her bottom teeth. She carried that tooth everywhere that evening. She and Breanne were messing around downstairs when SHE LOST HER TOOTH! We weren't sure what the tooth fairy would do this time. So, before going to bed, she got out a pencil and paper and wrote, "Dear TF," (short for Tooth Fairy), "I lost my tooth. Madison." Much to our surprise, the tooth fairy does give money for lost teeth in exchange for notes, in case you too were wondering.
Not to leave Miss Aliya out, she is quite the baby. Silly, sassy and going on 7! She is surely a smart little thing and can follow any directions you give her...IF it's on her agenda. She's determined too. We had taken the girls bowling with friends and she got it in her head that she could bowl too. (To steal my sister's phrase..."Anything they can do, I can do better!") I didn't see any harm in it. I understood why Derrick said no after I let her roll my ball. I was terrified that the ball would stop in the middle of the lane. Thankfully, the ball made it to the pins...eventually. She didn't bowl anymore after that.
Let me describe our mornings to you...It could be cool, calm, under control. Or it could be rush, rush, rush, get a "crack-a-lackin'." Or it could be one of those days where they three girls just want to play and yuck around...preferably on my bed.
If time allows, I try to remember to be the fun mom and jump on the bed with them.
Breanne is my side-kick for sure on Tuesday and Thursdays. Mostly, that drives me nuts (to have a living, breathing shadow.) She is definitely bored at home now and wishes she could go to school every day! She also has a new fear of being alone. So, where ever I am, she is. This morning, she told me she'd lick anything I was baking. Lick she did... No wonder her face is always dirty!
No comments:
Post a Comment