Saturday, January 25, 2014

What I love best…

 What I love best about Christmas is family, time with them, licking frosting, enjoying favorite foods, seeing joy and excitement on their faces opening gifts, snuggles with grandparents, dart guns, and laughter with cousins.

 




 What I loved most about the Amazing Race this year was watching the older cousins get completely wrapped up in the competition...
Cottage Cheese…better stop before you puke!
"But there's jello on it!"
Gagging down a Brazilian Nut and washing it down with water. Way to take one for the team! 
Keep the mascot with you at all times! Not matter who sees you with it.
Read quickly and accurately…and save your free pass for the most strategic moment.
JOY
Is that an "O" Daniel?
And the winners are….good thing you ate that nut!
The art desk revealed.
Play garbage with your cousins at every meal and snack time.
Always stay on grandma's good side…she does the shopping.
Making birthday cupcakes as a cousin force of 7…the perfect number. 
Smash the cupcakes into your faces…oh, hi Aaron.


Birthday girl. 

No comments: