Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Elf & Gingerbreadkid

It was one of those proud momma moments for me. as I watch Breanne totally in character for her first performance of Elf last weekend. IMO, she's quite a talented young woman on the theater stage. She keeps us hopping lately with play practice, Christmas parties, band and honor choir. At one point, she ate every meal for 24 consecutive hours in the car on the way to her next destination.
The Macy employee

 "Gingerbread, gingerbread, gingerbread rock. Gingerbread rhymes for gingerbread times. Shaking and baking, it's holiday fun. Now that gingerbread time has come." What a delight to see Aliya take stage with her first grade class. She was a shining star...or baker should I say?
All this talk of the gingerbread kid that ran and hid, makes me want to eat chocolate gingerbread cookies!
I am aliya the rock star!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: