Friday, November 14, 2008

Back to Work


We made it! We all survived my first week back to work. It went amazingly well. Aliya started sleeping even better at night (one night, over 7 hours), so that helped a lot. Madison & Breanne were excited to get back to church to play and hang out with their friends and teachers. Fusion is next Tuesday, November 18, so I was concerned about being overwhelmed with so much to do. God has helped me work efficiently and I don't feel overwhelmed and actually feel kinda ready for the production next Tuesday. I'll have to let you know how it goes. Thanks to all of you who prayed for our transition and a special thanks to my sister, Traci & mother-in-law, Barb who provided the meals in our freezer that we used for dinner this week! That was super helpful!!

I'm posting a picture of the girls right before bed last night. Madison & Breanne love it when Aliya snuggles in bed with them.

2 comments:

Landa said...

Yeah for you!!! I'm so glad all went well for you this week. I LOVE the looks of your blog. This whole blogging thing is kinda fun huh? Great pic of the girls. Aliya is getting so big already.Hard to believe.

Landa said...

P.S. Yes, I did take that picture on Wednesday morning.