Every week Madison's Preschool class learns a new letter or number. On Fridays, the children are encouraged to bring something that starts with that letter for Show & Tell. This week the letter is U. On the way home from Preschool Monday, we were starting to discuss what in the world we would bring that starts with the letter U. Any ideas out there besides umbrella? To be funny, I said she should bring underwear. She seriously thought that was a great idea even though I kept telling her that's "kinda weird." On Wednesday after Preschool, she climbed into the van and said that she, Anneka and JoJo were all going to bring underwear for Show & Tell. (The less crazy kids were bringing umbrellas.)
Last night, I thought about Ursula, the "bad guy" in The Little Mermaid. I recalled a book about Ursula from the library and tried to convince Madison that we should bring that book for Show & Tell. She simply said, "No, I'm bringing underwear." Thankfully, at the library I found a book entitled, Authur's Underwear. So what should she bring: Authur's Underwear or her underwear?
No comments:
Post a Comment