
Miss Aliya Evelyn is stealing the show these days! She always capturing our attention with all her babbling, new stretches and maybe an occasional giggle. Last week Sunday night, she laughed for the first time. I was the only one who heard it, but it sure was precious! She continues to have the sweetest, content personality. She thinks she's a big girl sometimes too. She is in the beginning stages of rolling over we think. She's way to young for that, but her little flexible body is tryin' her best. She also loves to sit up. Of course, she's not sitting on her own, but she likes the upright position so she can take it all in. Daddy says she likes to watch football.

(I think she just likes to watch the tv.) And today, daddy and Breanne put together her high-chair. (Daddy calls it the deluxe model, our other girls were so deprived...) She sat in it while we played dominos tonight. I think it's inevitable for the youngest to grow up faster when big sisters are encouraging her along. Oh, well.
No comments:
Post a Comment