Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life according to Aliya

Things around here are always so busy momma says. I don't know what she means by that. I got plenty of time to eat, sleep and fill my diaper. My days are usually pretty much about the same. I wake up just a little before my big sisters. Who, by the way, may or may NOT be nice to me. I pretty sure that the taller one loves me a lot. She's always talking to me and giving me toys and telling me, "It's alright baby." She talks different to me than anyone else. I don't know why. That shorter sister, I never know what to expect from her. First of all, she calls me "babes-a-roni." Sometimes she's so nice and wants to hold me and play with me. Other times, she's pulling on my legs and arms and shouting in my face. What's up with that? I used to sleep in the same room as them. That was before vacation. When we got home from vacation, I decided I wanted my own room so I started crying in the middle of the night for no particular reason. So, mom and dad told my sisters to sleep in the basement. I'm loving having the room to myself!
That vacation dad and mom took us on was tough on me! Mom didn't take my bed along. This was bad news for me. She expected me to sleep in the stroller and in a pack & play...what the world? And I was hungry all the time!! Thank goodness when we got back to our house, dad started feeding me some cereal and peaches. I love them. Applesauce is okay too. I usually use my fingers to help suck it down. I love the third and fourth fingers on my left hand. They taste so good, so I usually keep them in my mouth. It's mostly how I entertain myself and put myself to sleep.
I love to roll around and before too much longer, I plan to be playing with all my sisters' toys. They just don't know it yet. Just last Friday, I tried to play a good game of Memory with them, until mom put me in the exer-saucer. Dang-it! Maybe next time. I'll tell you another thing I like is baths! I love to kick and splash around. I even like to suck my fingers in the tub. Mom tells me that I'll be six months very soon. Whatever that means. And she says that I'm getting so big. I suppose I am.
Mom started taking my sisters and I to the park. All I know is it's bright out there. Something bright is always shining in my eyes. I usually try roll off the blanket and try pick up the brown grass. Mom keeps telling me to stop putting it in my mouth. Whatever! There's sure a lot to learn around here. Until next time...later!

1 comment:

Landa said...

Oh... to have a babys life!!! The house is looking good. I bet your loving the open space. Can't wait to see the finished project!!!