Sunday, March 29, 2009

FEED ME!!

That's Aliya's motto these days! Derrick & I don't really remember the big girls eating this much. Aliya can now down Cheerios and graham crackers like it's no big deal. She constantly amazes me with how much she can eat in one sitting. She is also sitting very well on her own now. We started calling her our little puppy because of the way she pants when she gets excited. Yesterday, she officially turned 6 months old. I can't believe how fast time flies!
On Saturday, Derrick was busy working on our living room again. He was successful in installing our new front door. It looks great. This week, the drywall is going to get started and hopefully completed since it's such a small job. We'd like to be able to start painting next weekend. Yikes, that means I have to pick colors...
Madison had a birthday party yesterday for her friend at preschool. She had a blast and can't wait for her own party. I don't think I posted last week that her doctor's appointment went really well in regards to her arm. In just 5 weeks, she can quit wearing her brace and we don't need to see the doctor again. We continue to pray for protection on her arm, that she'll never break it again!
Breanne continues to be silly! She got to stay up late with dad last night because she took such a great nap. They played games on the Wii. Yesterday, Derrick made me a greenhouse to grow my seedlings in. Breanne said, "Dad, I didn't know you could make little houses." They always see him being handy around the house. Apparently, it never crossed her mind to ask him to make her a fort or little house. Both Breanne and Madison ask Derrick every day if he's staying home for the day. They've decided if he stays home, it's thumbs up day. If he goes to work, it's thumbs down day. Thumbs up today!

No comments: