Sunday, November 22, 2009

Deer, pinochle...oops!

The big girls are gone huntin' this morning with daddy. I don't understand what's so exciting about waking up before 5 am, but that's just me. This is Madison's second endeavor, and Breanne's first trip. Yesterday, Derrick went with a friend "real" hunting (as in hiking around, not driving like he will be with the girls) and Madison said, "Why would he walk? We're gonna drive." So off they went this morning (then I went back to bed). Breanne's last thought was, "Umm, do we have the donuts along?" Should be an adventure and hopefully they get something.
Last night, Derrick and I played in a Pinochle tournament. First tournament ever for me and probably my second time playing this year for that matter. (The first time was night before last as we "brushed up on our skills" with some friends.) We didn't win...Montana rules!
Aliya is getting more stable on her feet every day. She definitely has older sisters. She's really tough and maybe even mean since she knows how to hold her own. Here's a series of pictures of her walking across the living room....oops!

No comments: