Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What more can I say?

Seriously, does candid photography get any better than this? What more can I say, except maybe, "Hello, I have a mustache and a beard. May I help you?"
FINALLY, on Sunday, Madison & Breanne got to wear their Christmas dresses...with knee highs. Yes, I can't believe they're back in style!
We had a great weekend with my parents. We celebrated a little early Christmas with them. Madison & Breanne got bathrobes! "It's starting already," Derrick says as he sees their robes hanging in the bathroom.
Aliya was really into opening gifts. She figured it out fast! Breanne also found her Santa hat for the season. "This is going to be my bedtime hat, because it keeps me warm," she explains. It also keeps her warm when we got out for dinner, to school, the store...
Aliya steals the show when she picks up my can of diet pepsi and starts chuggin' it. What a smart pick girl!
Mom and I woke up early to shop on Black Friday. I can't believe I've never done that before. It was really fun! Seriously, what could be better than lattes at 4:30am and awesome sales? Madison woke up Friday morning and said, "Are they gone already?" They barely dressed and ate breakfast and were ready to meet up with us to shop. Huh, hunting? I think not! Here are some fleeces the girls got from grandma...
Mom's "thing" is making cut-out sugar cookies with frosting with the grandkids. This is also one of Madi's favorite things to do. What a great memory! (Grandpa didn't really help with much but the tasting part...)
And although Aliya is a bit young to be decorating cookies this year...they sure tasted good!
The newest addiction at our house is Rock Band with the Beatles. Grandma even got into singing with Madison,while Breanne kicked it on the drums.
And last but not least, doesn't our little Breanne look sweet on Thanksgiving Day? We're so thankful for all our girls..three little pink packages, sent from heaven!

No comments: