Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So this is what you do…


..when you have a little extra time on your hands. You finally get to make the table quilt you’ve had the pattern for 7+ years. I do love snowmen!I’m not the only one doing some creating. Breanne got to make gingerbread houses at preschool last Monday. She liked creating all on her own and Aliya liked being there to eat the M&Ms. I don’t think the house lasted but 2 days before all the candy was gone. Oh, well…these are just their baby teeth, right?

She liked creating all on her own and Aliya liked being there to eat the M&Ms. I don’t think the house lasted but 2 days before all the candy was gone. Oh, well…these are just their baby teeth, right?Speaking of teeth, Madison has her first loose tooth. On Sunday, she started complaining of it hurting her. Derrick investigated and declared that her bottom tooth was loose. We are going to hear all about loose teeth for the next five-years, I’m sure of it.

Last week Thursday, Madison had her first Christmas program at school. She did a terrific job and didn’t tell us any of the surprises her class had in store for us. They were all reindeer!

She loved getting dressed up and put rollers in her hair for the first time that morning.
She was excited that Breanne, Aliya mom and dad could come watch her sing with the other kindergartners.
Aliya continues to be one. That has its ups and downs. This week, she found a little backpack and decided she was going to go to school too. She experienced her first McDonald’s playland and LOVED it last night! Not to mention the icecream cones. Just a couple hours ago, she started signing please. She can say “tan-ku” and now she can communicate please. She really is a sweet pleasant girl..I think we’ll keep her.

1 comment:

Landa said...

I love the table quilt! It's so wintery:) I hope you guys have a GREAT Christmas! we'll talk to ya soon.