Our first week back to school this year, we had quite a dumping of snow. It left me a little frazzled. First, we got stuck backing out of our driveway. Thankfully, my neighbor's suburban gave me a tug to get me out of the drift. Then, dropping kids off at school is a disaster when the district doesn't do any snow removal around the school. Apparently, by the time I got Breanne to preschool, I must have been a mess. At circle that day, Breanne shared, "This morning was a disaster!" Next time, Daddy's gonna leave us the 4-wheel drive!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Fun in the snow
We have had quite a bit of snow this winter. In the past week, most of it has melted. But we have been out to use the sled, build snowmen and snow angels. Aliya is surprisingly very fond of the snow. She loves to be pulled in the sled and tries to walk in the snow.

Our first week back to school this year, we had quite a dumping of snow. It left me a little frazzled. First, we got stuck backing out of our driveway. Thankfully, my neighbor's suburban gave me a tug to get me out of the drift. Then, dropping kids off at school is a disaster when the district doesn't do any snow removal around the school. Apparently, by the time I got Breanne to preschool, I must have been a mess. At circle that day, Breanne shared, "This morning was a disaster!" Next time, Daddy's gonna leave us the 4-wheel drive!
Our first week back to school this year, we had quite a dumping of snow. It left me a little frazzled. First, we got stuck backing out of our driveway. Thankfully, my neighbor's suburban gave me a tug to get me out of the drift. Then, dropping kids off at school is a disaster when the district doesn't do any snow removal around the school. Apparently, by the time I got Breanne to preschool, I must have been a mess. At circle that day, Breanne shared, "This morning was a disaster!" Next time, Daddy's gonna leave us the 4-wheel drive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment