On nice days, when time allows, I like to walk to school, picking up Madison and then we walk home. Madison especially has enjoyed this the last two weeks and has been trying as best she can to walk on the snow, jump in the mud puddles, trudge through the slush...you name it! As the temperatures continued to be warm and the snow began to disappear, she asked, "When is it ever going to snow again?" Yesterday, the snow storm began and left her a little ill-prepared for school. By the time I picked her up from school, it had snowed 3-4". She didn't have her hat, lost a mitten (I think we might buy stock in the mitten industry) and didn't bring her snow pants. As we walked through the snow to the truck, I said, "Who ordered this snow?" Madison answered, "I don't know." Apparently, she forgot her wish only a couple days prior. I suppose God didn't. It's pretty to see the snow everywhere piled up everywhere and it should afford us some terrific sledding weather when the Sechler cousins visit next weekend.
Isn't this cute? Rub-a-dub-dub. Three girls in the tub!
No comments:
Post a Comment