We got plenty of swimming in. We found a park and a carousel that the big girls liked riding. (I stayed away for fear of loosin' my cookies!) On Saturday, we checked out of the hotel and drove up the Lolo Mountain pass up to the border of "Way to go, Hide-a-ho!" (Breanne says, "I love Hide-a-ho, because it's close to Washington.") The girls were prepared with flipflops on their feet, surrounded by 8' of snow at the top of the pass.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Walking on Sunshine
We got plenty of swimming in. We found a park and a carousel that the big girls liked riding. (I stayed away for fear of loosin' my cookies!) On Saturday, we checked out of the hotel and drove up the Lolo Mountain pass up to the border of "Way to go, Hide-a-ho!" (Breanne says, "I love Hide-a-ho, because it's close to Washington.") The girls were prepared with flipflops on their feet, surrounded by 8' of snow at the top of the pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice picture of your flowers!
10 weeks is torture...but at least you guys had a nice weekend away!
Did you figure out what was wrong with your camera?!?
Post a Comment