As we prepared for a busy weekend (complete with a lock-in, t-ball game, garden planting, 3 birthday parties, serving at church, a date and preschool graduation) I got a call that Breanne had face-planted in the gym at preschool and possibly chipped a tooth. When I arrived at preschool, she was no longer crying and I found out that she lost one of her front teeth and skinned up her nose. She seemed stable and not in too much pain. Later in the afternoon, she was playing and bumped her chin, which forced the other front tooth back into her mouth and it now was pushed straight back into her mouth. She cried from the blood but never complained about the pain. On Monday, I made a dentist appointment for her and they had to pull the tooth. She was so incredibly brave! She got to pick a pink treasure box for the tooth and has now been visited by the tooth fairy twice! She's gonna be rich.
Madison is on a field trip today to a farm. She's be very excited and I'm sure will have stories to share when she gets home.
Aliya has started saying 3-word sentences. You have to listen closely (and maybe only I understand her) but I've heard, "I do it," "I don't know," and "What he do?" She continues to be very independent. I just pray she's sweet and not too stubborn for her grandmas.
- That the ash cloud from the Iceland volcanoes "behaves itself" (as Derrick puts it) and does disturb our connection in Frankfurt, Germany
- Dry weather in Addis while we work at the job site
- Good communication and relationships with a new contractors at the work site
- Stability in the country during the 4th national election on May 23
- Safe travel for the grandmas (and the grandpas who will be home without their wives)
- Safety for the girls and grandma here in Billings
- Last minute prepartions and sweet times with our girls before we leave
We are so blessed by your prayers. I can't wait to make communicate you all when we get back. This will probably be my last post until we return. I don't plan on blogging on our personal blog (here) while we're gone, but please follow the Work Team blog at http://ehworkteam.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Be safe, have fun and enjoy the experience! Ya'll are in my prayers:)
Post a Comment