Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo!

Stealing a couple of nice days before the snow will eventually fly, we biked to a park close by our house where Aliya has learned to do the spider with mom. You're never too old for the swings.
 "Did I scare you mom?" We don't need Halloween to say that one around here. We don't typically do scary…check out these little innocent girls. Inspired by the Wise Owl, Hoot, in the play Snow White and the Seven Dwarves of the Forest this summer, Madison, the Owl.
Straight from 1812, Caroline the American Girl look-a-likes.
 "Mom, next year, we're going to all be Little House on the Prairie. Madison will be Mary, Breanne will be Laura and Aliya will be Carrie. You can be Grace and stay home." Nice to know I can pass for a baby..I digress. Sweet as ever, a blonde middle girl, Breanne. AKA, Laura Ingalls Wilder.
And even carving pumpkins around here is girly. Check out Minnie Mouse
and Cinderella's Pumpkin Carriage. Of course Cinderella's friends Belle and Aurora joined in for the ride. Now we just need mice…or not.

No comments: