So we made it through Fusion and I would say it was went pretty well and I enjoyed myself. The added challenge of having Aliya at practices and preparation was something new. Thankfully, the cast seems to love Aliya, so we got lots of help with them holding her. Derrick was really excited to act the part of his character, Gordo. It was fun to see him on stage.
We had a huge crowd and the performance was one of our better ones. It's so rewarding to see the actors and families attending having fun and enjoying themselves. I will post pictures as soon as I get them from our photographer.
One more quick note, Aliya slept 8 1/2 hours last night! She's as cute as ever and starting to smile more often.
1 comment:
8 1/2 hours!?! Holy Cow. I bet you enjoyed that? Now how many times did you get up just to check on her? Congrats on Fusion. It sounds like fun. I'm gonna have to go sometime.
Post a Comment