Sunday, April 11, 2010

Almost ready

Yesterday was the most important day ever for Breanne Maggie and a day her mom, dad and the angels rejoiced in heaven. Last night at church, Breanne prayed to ask Jesus to be the boss of her life! I was so privileged to be the one to help her pray to God.
Madi and Bre decided to come with me to teach the second grade class because, "it's been a long time since we went with you mom." One of the last activities was a picture of a baseball diamond and the kids could privately circle where they thought they were at spiritually. First base was "I don't know Jesus at all," second base, "I know about Jesus, I just have lots of questions about making Him my boss," third base was "I'm almost ready to ask Jesus to be my boss," and home base was "I've made Jesus the boss of my life." Breanne listened to me explain it to the kids in my group and then she said, "I don't know what to circle." When I got a private minute with her, I sat down and before I could even reexplain the bases, she said, "I'm just really close." I asked if there was anything she needed to know or questions she had that I might try answer. She thought and said, "I just want to do it tonight." After asking her why she would wait if until night time, she decided she could do it right then! Praise be to God! Way to go Breanne!