We were tickled this past weekend to have my grandma Veldkamp and the VanKlei family join us in Billings for a day and a half.
The girls were eager to show grandma great their room, play croquet and show off. What they didn't know is how much they would adore my cousins as well. Alyssa, Kyli and Riley were all excellent at playing and interacting with the girls. Aliya especially took a liking to Riley.
The big girls had fun tubing with the VanKlei kids and Alyssa
and Kyli colored, built sand castles and even painted their fingernails. Great memories being made!
We were also fortunate to spend some time relaxing with our good friends the Eknesses this weekend.
Today, I overheard Aliya humming loudly outside, so when I peeked out to see what her and Breanne were up to...I had to grab my camera. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment