The picture looks just the same as last year, except for the new backpack. She got a new haircut the day before school too. 






When we got to school, Madison and Breanne took off.
They obviously didn't need dad and mom. They walked circle together and met up with one of Madison's friends, Alyssa. After the bell and pledge of Allegiance, they lined up with their teachers and they were gone.
About an hour after getting home and telling me all about it, Breanne sighed and said, "I just can't wait for Kindergarten tomorrow!" I think that says it all! A week into it, she's learning friends' names and singing songs she's learning.
Friday after work, we headed out to camp with friends in Cody, WY. We got to spend time with friends who moved there a year ago and see the ranch that he works at. Two families in our small group joined us on Saturday. Unfortunately, it rained off and on Saturday afternoon and evening. We saw the first wave of rain coming across the lake which looked really awesome and when it came in, it met us with hail and high winds.
However, we did get to enjoy some s'mores. Derrick and I adored the JUMBO marshmallows! You could never have too much mallow! When it got dark and time for headlights, Aliya was not without!
Thanks to the rain, I got to play a razzing game of Sequence with the girls and got some reading done.
On Sunday afternoon, we rolled into Billings just before a big storm that we watched brew all the way home. The lighting was flashing so we all headed inside for cover. As it started to blow and rain, we noticed the hail coming AGAIN. Derrick got the truck in the garage just before the hail really started pelting. We had marble size hail for about 5 minutes. Needless to say, I think the garden is done. I've never before seen hail in Billings and this year I've seen it 4 times! Just bizarre!
No comments:
Post a Comment