"Mom, when I went to bed last night, I just felt 5," Madison told me this morning. Our little princess is 5! This morning, she woke up and opened presents from mom & dad and her sisters. She is especially loving the flip flops that her sisters gave her. We sang "Happy Birthday" and had pancakes for breakfast.
Madison was super excited for preschool today. She got to bring a special snack to share: icecream sandwiches & juice boxes. She got a princess crown you can see here.
Madison was super excited for preschool today. She got to bring a special snack to share: icecream sandwiches & juice boxes. She got a princess crown you can see here.
After preschool, we went to lunch-Madison's choice: McDonalds. After McDonalds, Breanne asked, "Mom, when it's a birthday, do you have to take naps?" I explained that it might be wise to take a rest or else when Madi's friends were over you might be tired and need to go to bed while your friends are playing. Madison thought about it and said, "Good idea!"
At 5:30, her princess friends began arriving. She invited 7 friends to join her. We started with pizza. They really enjoyed playing outside on the trampoline and swing set.
Then they did a little candy hunt. We played hot potato, danced (it was a princess ball)
and played "musical chairs." I think they really enjoyed the tea party! Each little princess got a tea cup and saucer and got to pour their own tea (or strawberry lemonade.) Derrick quickly got sick of filling up the little tea pots, but the princesses had fun.
And, by the way...Aliya had her first taste of icecream...I'm not thinking she was impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment