It is finished...the living room remodeling project that is. Well, actually, I have final painting and staining to finish. But, the worst if definitely over!
Right now, as I type, Derrick, Madison & Breanne are reading a book (Super Completely and Totally the Messiest) in our new room.
After major lamenting, Derrick won the battle with the banister on Wednesday night. On Friday, Madi & Bre helped him install the laminate flooring.
Here you can see Madison gently applying pressure to the end of the piece as soon as it snapped together, her arms would pop up in a stop signal.
Aliya mostly watched the process and offered moral support.
Today at church, Hutch (small group pastor) said she might have a jump on a bowling career with her finger sucking stance. We'll see about that.
We're now gearing up for an awesome princess birthday party on Wednesday evening for our 5-year old princess. I'm sure lots of pictures and stories are soon to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment